Wednesday 19 February 2014

29 Faces Day 19



Tired Bunny




 
This drawing was my translation of Other Little People created by the blogger Myth & Moor.

Using a book page, I covered with it gesso, applied a burnt umber wash and pencilled in the drawing, adding colour with acrylics, prismacolor pencils and my white uni posca pen ( a recent discovery for me which I love!).

I was drawn to this picture as the character reminded me a little of Betsey Clark, she was a popular figure when I was growing up and had a gentle nature about her.




2 comments:

  1. lovely image, I adore that bunny, I really like your experimentation with materials.I too love my white uni pen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. as soon as i saw your art i thought of Terri Windling and wondered if you had seen her charming art. Your piece is charming as well.

    ReplyDelete