Sunday 3 July 2011

Celebrate

It's good to celebrate a friends birthday
Food, wine, mojito's, birthday cake mixed up with good company

The turning point of the evening - one Mojito too many

Cheers!
That's all it takes, one Mojito too many and my Sunday has been a washout! I've been busy nursing a hangover all day so haven't accomplished anything other than managing to watch the men's single final at Wimbledon!

So, taking inspiration from the creating my life I have contemplated what my goals for July are going to be, they look something like this:
  • no more alcohol to be consumed this month
  • attend two Yoga classes a week
  • read a book from cover to cover
  • finish my mixed media canvass
  • paint the front porch
How difficult is that?! :)

2 comments:

  1. That reads like something that can be achieved... You had a good time which is sooo important and feeds the spirit ! I think the difficult one will be read a book from cover to cover, if you're like me, I fall asleep after a page! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I can relate to that NO MORE ALCOHOL THIS MONTH idea!! how are you getting on?

    ReplyDelete