Friday 16 March 2012

I have noticed

Flodigarry - Isle of Skye


There seems to be a bit of a theme in the blogs I am reading, and that is to share inspirations, music, food, or anything that takes your fancy. So, I thought I would give it a try, some of the delectations I am offering up are my own, and others I have found cooking on other blogs.

I'll be getting on my stomping boots tomorrow night, The Peatbog Faeries are playing in Clitheroe, based on the Isle of Skye, the Peatbog Faeries have become one of Scotlands best known names in contemporary folk music.

Have you seen this? -  taproot magazine


Who would you be without your story? Byron Katie in London 16th June 2012.


Check out this artist, I am captivated by her work, Izumi’s work features the magic of growth, the miracle of flowers and the life of the trees and hedgerows, alive with bees & insects. Her paintings shimmer with light and living energy, capturing transitory moments of many-layered life and growth in layers of paint & texture. They have both strength and delicacy; a blending of Cornish elements with Japanese style and sensitivity. Izumi’s paintings grow into existence by a process of building up & paring down, allowing the paint to speak & develop as it needs.*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment