Thursday 17 November 2011

Pattern Love

After much ummming and ahhhing, followed by crystal dowsing, I decided to sign up for the Beth Nicholls's The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design -  featuring Rachael Taylor.  I'm pleased I did. Although my eyes are getting boggled as you quickly start to notice patterns & textures everywhere!  Here's a selection of squares and patterns I noticed around the house this morning:

Partial pattern from a fairy picture
Mosiac t-light holder
Negative Squares
On a totally random theme, I noticed a shadow on my bedroom wall this morning, couldn't resist taking this and applying a few photo edits!



It's a nice sunny day today, so I will be taking my camera out with me on my afternoon  dog walk, can't wait to see what patterns I see in Mother Nature.

1 comment:

  1. I read about this workshop and it sounds amazing - (with exchange rate - too much for me) but I'm so enjoying reading about other people experiences on the workshop - hope you give us lots of little glimpses.

    ReplyDelete